The Bank is seeking to recruit a Supervisor to join its Retail Banking Unit.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and satisfy the requirements outlined here, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
We are a leading financial institution and a key player in the Maltese market. Employing a team of more than 180 people, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be required to:
- coordinate the diversified activities of a commercial, administrative and operative nature
- achieve the Bank’s objectives and targets
- coach junior staff and guide them in their daily work to enhance their relationships with customers
- assist in leading the Branch team if and when necessary
- carry out general administrative duties as may be required whilst ensuring the delivery of a high quality service to customers at all times
- undertake tasks related to negotiation and decision making as may be required by management from time to time.
Competencies and experience
The potential candidate should also have a positive attitude, be well-organised, with a disposition to learn and a meticulous and team oriented approach to work.
You must also:
- possess a Degree in Economics, Business Management or Banking and Finance
- have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- be familiar with banking accounting and fundamentals, foreign operations and cashier/front office duties
- possess good knowledge of diverse sales techniques
- be able to work both independently and within a team
- have good analytical skills and attention to detail
- possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese
- have excellent organisational skills
- posses excellent MS Office application skills mainly in the use of Excel and Word.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach the Bank only by email on firstname.lastname@example.org