The Bank is seeking to recruit a Relationship Officer to join its Retail Banking Unit.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and you satisfy the requirements outlined here, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
We are a leading financial institution and a key player in the Maltese market. Employing a team of more than 180 people, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be required to:
- carry out diversified support activities of a commercial, administrative or operative nature
- carry out whatever tasks are deemed required, including clerical duties, to ensure a high level of service to customers at all times and to achieve the Bank's objectives of profitability and business growth.
Competencies and experience
You are a reliable and trustworthy team player with an aptitude for learning, able to work in a dynamic environment, meticulous and organised in your work.
You must also:
- possess a Diploma/Degree in Business Management or Banking & Finance
- have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position
- be familiar with banking accounting, banking fundamentals, foreign operations and cashier/front office duties
- be a sales oriented individual
- have good analytical skills and attention to detail
- possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese
- possess excellent Microsoft Office application skills mainly in the use of Excel and Word.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach the Bank only by email on email@example.com