The Bank is seeking to recruit a Relationship Officer on a part-time basis to join its Retail Banking Unit.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and satisfy the requirements outlined hereunder, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
We are a leading financial institution and a key player in the Maltese market. Employing a team of more than 180 people, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers.
You will be required to:
- perform cashier duties
- be flexible and work at different branches depending on assigned schedule
- identify opportunities for cross-selling
- deal with basic customer queries
- help with the day-to-day smooth running of the branch.
Competencies and experience
The potential candidate should also have a positive attitude, be well-organised, with a disposition to learn and a meticulous and team-oriented approach to work.
You must also:
- possess A-level qualifications
- be familiar with banking accounting and banking fundamentals, foreign operations and cashier/front office duties
- be a sales oriented individual
- be proactive and take initiative
- have good analytical skills and attention to detail
- possess excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Maltese
- possess excellent Microsoft Office application skills mainly in the use of Excel and Word.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach the Bank only by email on firstname.lastname@example.org