The Bank is seeking to recruit a Public Relations Executive to join its Marketing & Communications Unit.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and satisfy the requirements outlined here, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
Banif is a Maltese Bank and forms part of a highly diversified, multi-national group of companies, with a global approach, that is highly ambitious and has a strong vision for growth. We offer simple and efficient banking and are committed to deliver solutions that meet our customers' present and future financial requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be required to:
- plan and execute the Bank’s public relations strategy, including an active digital media presence;
- monitor and analyse the Bank’s communication efforts across different platforms with a view to always improve the Bank’s external relations;
- plan and execute internal communication initiatives, including the compiling of an internal monthly newsletter and regular communication of events to staff;
- contribute towards the creation of content for the Bank’s various channels, including product-related copywriting, communication with customers, articles and features;
- organise Bank events such as press conferences, photo opportunities, CSR-related events, staff activities, and customer initiatives;
- assist the Brand Manager in the execution of marketing initiatives and product campaigns;
- assist in administrative tasks needed to manage the Unit effectively;
- perform other related assignments/projects as requested by Management.
Competencies and experience
The potential candidate should have a positive attitude, be well-organised, with a disposition to learn and a meticulous and team oriented approach to work.
You must also:
- have previous experience in PR, Communications and Media Relations;
- have a flair for writing and be an excellent copy writer in both English and Maltese, adapting content to different communication platforms, including digital;
- be able to work independently and take accountability for projects;
- be proficient in MS Office applications;
- be able to multitask, be detail-oriented and have good time management skills; and
- keep abreast of the latest marketing and public relations trends.
A degree in Marketing and Communications will be considered an asset.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach the Bank only by email on email@example.com