The Bank is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant to support the Bank's Top Management team with the running of the organisation.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and satisfy the requirements outlined here, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
Banif is a Maltese Bank and forms part of a highly diversified, multi-national group of companies, with a global approach, that is highly ambitious and has a strong vision for growth. We offer simple and efficient banking and are committed to deliver solutions that meet our customers' present and future financial requirements.
Main Role and responsibilities
You will be required to:
As a Personal Assistant you will work closely with the Bank's top management team and directors, providing the necessary support and organisation. Furthermore, you will also ensure that any assigned work, either directly or to the respective Chief Officer's various departments is handled efficiently and delivered in a timely manner. As a PA, you will also constantly act as the first person in contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- understanding the organisation's aims and objectives as they evolve and acting accordingly
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing in an efficient and effective manner
- making the necessary travel, visas and accommodation arrangements
- taking notes at meetings and/or providing general assistance during presentations
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them as appropriate
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- organising, coordinating and maintaining the Chief Officers' diaries
- dealing with incoming e-mail, faxes and post
- corresponding on behalf of the Chief Officers/ Directors as required
- carrying out background research and presenting findings
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- liaising with Heads of Department, clients and other stakeholders at different levels of seniority
- following up and acting on instructions, decisions and correspondence cascaded by the Chief Officers.
Competencies and experience
The selected candidate will have a positive attitude, be highly presentable, well-organised, have a strong aptitude to learn and team-oriented.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach the Bank only by email on firstname.lastname@example.org