The Bank is seeking to recruit an Administrative Officer on a full-time basis to join its People Management and Development Unit.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and you satisfy the requirements outlined here, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
Banif is a Maltese Bank and forms part of a highly diversified, multi-national group of companies, with a global approach, that is highly ambitious and has a strong vision for growth. We offer simple and efficient banking and are committed to deliver solutions that meet our customers' present and future financial requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be required to:
- assist in drafting of HR policies and procedures;
- assist in the recruitment process including shortlisting, interviewing and relevant administration including setting up of appointments, checks, eligibility and certifications in line with role requirements;
- update of Employee Records, including upkeep of personal files and Dakar Personnel module and processing of staff movements;
- carry out payroll administration;
- handle staff services, including insurances, new recruit orientation and starter packs, birthday e-mails and related initiatives;
- provide administration support services with regards to probation, performance management and day to day requests which may be received;
- perform general administrative and reporting duties.
Competencies and experience
You are a reliable and trustworthy team player with an aptitude for learning, able to work in a dynamic environment, meticulous and organised in your work.
- have a degree in HR or related field with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- be knowledgable about Payroll systems and Employment Law will be considered an asset.
- be able to work on his/her own initiative, capable of meeting strict deadlines and able to adapt to changing priorities and requirements of the Unit;
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- have strong organisation skills with an acute eye for detail;
- have a strong command of MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel and be a strong team player;
- possess a positive and ‘can do’ attitude with a hands on approach to work.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach the Bank only by email on firstname.lastname@example.org