WHY DO I BELIEVE?
I've completed my studies and got the results I worked so hard for.
Now it's time to start looking ahead.
Whether I'm setting up my own business, seeking a job or furthering my studies, I want the financial options and tools which are right for me.
With the Graduates Package from Banif Bank, I'm ready for the next step.
The Graduates Package offers me a bundle of products that help me manage my finances and explore new opportunities. If I have graduated in the past 5 years with a qualification from a tertiary institution, I can benefit from:
- a free Visa Debit Card that gives me access to my funds anywhere in the world and allows me to shop locally as well as online;
- a free Visa Gold Credit Card* for the first year, with a limit of up to €5,000 that also comes with free travel and purchase protection insurance and other exclusive benefits; and
- free Banif@st Internet Banking to manage my funds anywhere, 24/7.
The Graduates Package helps me fulfil my ambitions, whether it's starting a business, buying my dream car or furthering my studies.
Through the Graduates Business Loan*, I can borrow up to €25,000 to get my business off the ground and benefit from:
- access to unsecured funds at preferential rates;
- lower monthly repayments by spreading the loan over a period of up to 8 years; and
- the option of making extra repayments to settle my loan earlier, without being charged extra fees.
Through the Graduates Personal Loan*, I can borrow up to €30,000 to fund my personal projects and purchases. I can enjoy all the benefits listed above, and additionally:
- protect myself any my loved ones through an insurance policy included in this product, in case of unforeseen circumstances such as accidental death, temporary or permanent total disablement or redundancy; and
- enjoy a moratorium* on the repayment of capital of up to 1 year.
*Terms and conditions apply. Loans and Credit Cards are subject to the Bank's lending criteria. The Bank reserves the right to amend or withdraw the products from the market at its discretion. The Graduates Personal Loan is part of the 'Personal Loans Plus Protection' which incorporates an insurance cover that protects the clients in case of accidental death, temporary or permanent total disablement or redundancy. Banif Bank (Malta) plc shall be the policyholder. Details relating to the policy are available on the Bank's website (banif.com.mt). The moratorium is applicable only on standard personal loans and is not a feature of the 'Personal Loan Plus Protection'. Banif Bank (Malta) plc is a credit institution licensed to carry out the business of banking by the MFSA in terms of the Banking Act 1994 and is a member of the Depositor Compensation Scheme established under the Depositor Compensation Scheme Regulations (Legal notice 383 of 2015). Registered in Malta C41030 - 203, Level 2, Rue D'Argens, Gzira, GZR1368, Malta.
To view these documents you need Adobe Acrobat Reader®
(if you don't have it please click here to download and install)