The Bank is seeking to recruit an Executive to join its Business Strategy Unit.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and satisfy the requirements outlined here, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
We are a leading financial institution and a key player in the Maltese market. Employing a team of more than 180 people, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be required to:
- assist the Senior BSU Executive in the day to day running of the department, being mainly focused on analysing the Bank's performance and coordinating with retail network in order to achieve the Bank's targets
- design and conduct analysis, interpret results and make recommendations
- assist in developing campaigns for commercial units and the Bank's Call Centre
- develop and implement innovative marketing and sales approaches that help the Bank achieve its objectives
- track the results of the business against stated goals and objectives
- assist in preparing and delivering training for Call Centre and staff within the Commercial Department
- keep abreast of business and market trends which may affect the Bank
- participate in the development, testing and implementation of new projects, products, programs, and plans to be achieved on short and long term basis
- identify trends towards improving network performance and profitability by analysing customer and competitive behaviour across all channels
- review and report on the impact of promotional activities
- collaborate with Managers, internal customers and business partners to evaluate information needs
- promote the Bank's products and services, even during events which might not be in standard working hours
- perform other related assignments/projects as requested by Management.
Competencies and experience
The potential candidate should also have a positive attitude, be well-organised, with a disposition to learn and a meticulous and team oriented approach to work.
You must also:
- have a Degree in Economics, Business Management, Insurance or Banking and Finance
- have experience in product development, business development and market research
- have knowledge in investment products, stock markets and international banking and markets
- be able to communicate effectively and explain complex matters in a concise but clear manner
- be commercially minded and client oriented while safeguarding interests of the Bank
- be able to multitask, be target oriented and have good time management skills
- keep abreast of international and local market development
- possess excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach the Bank only by email on firstname.lastname@example.org