WHY DO I BELIEVE?
I've settled in, turned my house into a home and kept up with my loan repayments.
Now it's time to make the most out of my investment.
The Equity Release Loan from Banif Bank lets me capitalise on my property's value.
- unlock the value of my property by establishing the forced sale value, less existing bank loans if any, secured by the same property;
- finance any personal requirements such as the purchase of a car, boat, or home refurbishment at rates which are more advantageous than those of a Personal Loan;
- benefit from lower monthly repayments by spreading my loan over a period of up to 35 years; and
- benefit from reasonably priced and transparent processing and legal fees, thus making my banking experience an easy and affordable one.
I will visit a Banif Branch and take with me:
- my ID Card;
- evidence of income: last year’s FS3 and the last 3 months’ payslips OR, if I am self employed, my last 3 years’ Income Tax return, including the Profit and Loss Account;
- bank statements of all accounts held with other banks.
Terms and conditions apply. The loan is subject to the Bank’s lending criteria. The Bank reserves the right to withdraw or amend this product at its sole discretion. Banif Bank (Malta) plc is a credit institution licensed to undertake the business of banking by the MFSA in terms of the Banking Act 1994 and is a member of the Depositor Compensation Scheme established under the Depositor Compensation Scheme Regulations (Legal notice 385 of 2015). Registered in Malta C41030 - 203, Level 2, Rue D' Argens, Gzira, GZR 1368, Malta.
To view these documents you need Adobe Acrobat Reader®
(if you don't have it please click here to download and install)