The Bank is seeking to recruit a Manager to join the Credit Analysis Unit.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and satisfy the requirements outlined here, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
Banif is a Maltese Bank and forms part of a highly diversified, multi-national group of companies, with a global approach, that is highly ambitious and has a strong vision for growth. We offer simple and efficient banking and are committed to deliver solutions that meet our customers' present and future financial requirements.
Main Role and responsibilities
The person in this position will responding to the Credit Analysis Unit Senior Coordinator. Candidate will be responsible to perform duties related to new and existing business lending applications, including, among other things:
- vetting of supporting documentation
- credit related due diligence checks
- thorough analysis of financial statements including calculation of ratios, and calculation of feasibility based on historic and projected data including cash flow statements and stress testing
- compliance with the Bank's credit policies and rules and procedures
- participation in business Credit Committees making effective recommendations and proposing solutions
Other duties include:
- maintaining of statistics
- assisting the CAU Senior Coordinator in non-credit risk tasks as required by service exigencies and other ad hoc tasks
- deputising the CAU Senior Coordinator on a need basis
- all other processes and activities arising from time to time as directed by CAU Senior Coordinator.
The candidate will be required to ensure a high and sustained level of service whilst developing and enhancing relationships with internal clients. S/he must work towards achieving the Unit's targets.
Competencies and experience
The selected candidate should have a positive attitude, be well-organised, have a strong aptitude to learn, be meticulous and team-oriented.
You must have:
- a Degree or Diploma in Banking & Finance/Accountancy
- Microsoft Office skills
- report writing skills
- knowledge of analysis of financial statements
- the ability to interpret financial ratios and assess financial statements including larger groups' consolidated accounts, and
- 5 years' experience in a credit environment.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach the Bank only by email on email@example.com