The Bank is seeking to recruit a Brand and Products Executive to join its Marketing & Communications Unit.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and satisfy the requirements outlined here, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
Banif is a Maltese Bank and forms part of a highly diversified, multi-national group of companies, with a global approach, that is highly ambitious and has a strong vision for growth. We offer simple and efficient banking and are committed to deliver solutions that meet our customers' present and future financial requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be required to:
- assist the Brand & Products Manager in developing and implementing successful integrated marketing campaigns for products and services according to the Bank’s strategy;
- assist the Brand & Products Manager in developing, implementing and applying market research;
- manage the Bank’s branding initiatives and opportunities, maximising brand equity;
- assist the Marketing & Communications team in the execution of external and internal events as well as communication activities;
- assist in administrative tasks needed to manage the Unit effectively; and
- perform other related assignments/projects as requested by Management.
Competencies and experience
The potential candidate should have a positive attitude, be well-organised, with a disposition to learn and a meticulous and team oriented approach to work.
You must also:
- have previous experience in integrated marketing and a flair for digital marketing;
- be able to work independently and take accountability for projects;
- be proficient with MS Office applications;
- be able to multitask, be detail-oriented and have good time management skills; and
- keep abreast of the latest marketing trends.
A degree in Marketing and Communications would be considered an asset.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach the Bank only by email on email@example.com