WHY DO I BELIEVE?
The calm waters, gentle breeze, the sun dancing on the waves... the feeling of freedom.
With a Boat Loan from Banif Bank, I can take to the open sea!
- buy a new or second hand boat by borrowing up to 75% of the amount;
- benefit from lower monthly repayments by spreading the loan over a period of up to 8 years;
- make extra repayments to settle my loan earlier, without being charged extra fees; and
- protect myself and my loved ones through an insurance policy included in this product in the case of unforeseen circumstances, such as accidental death, temporary or permanent total disablement or redundancy.
I will visit a Banif Branch and take with me:
- my ID Card;
- evidence of income: last year's FS3 and the last 3 months' payslips OR, if I am self employed, my last 3 years' Income Tax retun, including the Profit and Loss account;
- bank statements of all accounts held with other banks;
- evidence (eg. pro-forma invoice) of the boat I want to buy.
Terms and conditions apply. The loan is subject to the Bank's lending criteria. The Bank reserves the right to amend or withdraw this product from the market at any tim and at its sole and absolute discretion. 'Personal Loans Plus Protection' incorporate an insurance cover that protects clients in case of accidental death, temporary or permanent total disablement or redundancy. Banif Bank (Malta) plc shall be the policy holder. Click here to check all details relating to the policy. Banif Bank (Malta) plc is a credit institution licensed to undertake the business of banking by the MFSA in terms of the Banking Act 1994 and is a member of the Depositor Compensation Scheme established under the Depositor Compensation Scheme Regulations (Legal notice 383 of 2015). Registered in Malta C41030 - 203, Level 2, Rue D'Argens, Gzira, GZR1368, Malta.
To view these documents you need Adobe Acrobat Reader®
(if you don't have it please click here to download and install)