WHY DO I BELIEVE?
With a Green Energy Loan from Banif Bank, I can switch to solutions which are easier on the planet and on my wallet!
I can finance the purchase of photovoltaic systems, solar water heaters, double or triple glazing, energy efficient appliances or other green products.
- opt for an unsecured loan of between €1,000 and €35,000 at preferential rates without paying any processing fees;
- benefit from lower monthly repayments by spreading the loan over a period of up to 8 years;
- borrow up to €7,000 for a maximum 6-year term and choose to benefit from a moratorium on repayment of capital for a 6-month period; and
- protect myself and my loved ones through an insurance policy included in this product, in case of unforeseen circumstances, such as accidental death, temporary or permanent total disablement or redundancy.
I will visit a Banif Branch and take with me:
- my ID Card;
- evidence of income: last year’s FS3 and the last 3 months’ payslips OR, if I am self employed, my last 3 years’ Income Tax return, including the Profit and Loss Account;
- bank statements of all accounts held with other banks;
- evidence (eg pro-forma invoice) of the green products I want to buy.
Terms and conditions apply. The loan is subject to the Bank’s lending criteria. The Bank reserves the right to amend or withdraw this product from the market at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. ‘Personal Loans Plus Protection’ incorporate an insurance cover that protects clients in case of accidental death, temporary or permanent total disablement or redundancy. Banif Bank (Malta) plc shall be the policy holder. Click here to check all details relating to the policy. Banif Bank (Malta) plc is a credit institution licensed to undertake the business of banking by the MFSA in terms of the Banking Act 1994 and is a member of the Depositor Compensation Scheme established under the Depositor Compensation Scheme Regulations (Legal notice 383 of 2015). Registered in Malta C41030 - 203, Level 2, Rue D' Argens, Gzira, GZR 1368, Malta.
To view these documents you need Adobe Acrobat Reader®
(if you don't have it please click here to download and install)