Banif@st login

Open your new account today

Banif Bank (Malta) plc

Banif Bank (Malta) plc started operations in Malta in 2008. Now in its ninth year of operations, Banif has established an effective network of twelve branches, spread across the Maltese Islands and has also developed three Corporate & Business Banking Centres along with a local trading room.

Today Banif Bank is a key player in the local market. Testament to this is the fact that Banif Bank (Malta) plc was named the Best Banking Group – Malta by World Finance for three years, in 2010, 2011 and 2013. This prestigious award was bestowed on Banif in recognition of the Bank’s financial performance, sound corporate governance and provision of innovative client solutions.
Banif Bank’s majority shareholder is Al Faisal International for Investment Malta Limited, a subsidiary of Al Faisal Holding Group, one of Qatar’s largest private diversified industry groups, which holds an 86.64% stake in the Bank. The remaining 13.36% of shares are held equally by four Maltese shareholders: PG Holdings Ltd, Virtu Investments Ltd, Sak Ltd and Mizzi Capital Projects. 

Malta Stock Exchange
©2008 - Banif Bank (Malta) plc - All Rights Reserved
Banif Bank (Malta) plc is a credit institution licensed by the MFSA to undertake
the business of banking in terms of the Banking Act 1994.