The Bank is seeking to recruit an Administrative Officer to join its Internal Audit Unit.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and satisfy the requirements outlined here, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
Banif is a Maltese Bank and forms part of a highly diversified, multi-national group of companies, with a global approach, that is highly ambitious and has a strong vision for growth. We offer simple and efficient banking and are committed to deliver solutions that meet our customers' present and future financial requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be required to:
- assist with the implementation of the annual audit plan by conducting a number of audit engagements
- perform detailed testing of a number of processes by examining, evaluating and reviewing the appropriate documentation as detailed in the audit plan
- carry out follow up reviews and monitor the implementation of the audit report recommendations
- report the findings arising from the testing conducted in a formal audit report
- assist in handling routing tasks and requests arising on a regular basis.
Competencies and experience
The potential candidate should have a positive attitude, be well-organised, with a disposition to learn and a meticulous and team oriented approach to work.
You must also:
- ideally completed your ACCA or are in the process of completing it (at least having completed 5 papers)
- an internal audit certification or related will be considered an asset
- have good knowledge in the use of all Microsoft Office applications, namely Excel and Word
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- previous experience in an auditing or accounting environment will be considered favorably
- have good analytical and organisational skills
- have the ability to work both independently and within a team
- have good level of integrity, reliability and trustworthiness
- be accurate and give attention to detail, with a good level of assertiveness
- previous experience of Banking processes and practices will be considered an asset.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach the Bank only by email on email@example.com