The Bank is seeking to recruit an Administrative Officer to join the Commercial Department.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and satisfy the requirements outlined here, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
Banif is a Maltese Bank and forms part of a highly diversified, multi-national group of companies, with a global approach, that is highly ambitious and has a strong vision for growth. We offer simple and efficient banking and are committed to deliver solutions that meet our customers' present and future financial requirements.
Main Role and responsibilities
The person in this position will be responsible for:
- carrying out diversified support activities of an administrative, operative or commercial nature, to ensure the smoothing running of commercial activity
- providing support to the commercial staff to enable them be more efficient in their approach to customers
- maintaining and providing statistics on a monthly basis
- preparing power point presentations
- dealing with and identifying client queries both in person and over the phone
- being proactive in providing solutions to complex situations that may arise, with the assistance and guidance of senior management.
Competencies and experience
The selected candidate should have a positive attitude, be well-organised, have a strong aptitude to learn, be meticulous and team-oriented.
You must also:
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- be able to work on own initiative
- be solutions driven
- be resilient
- have a customer centric approach to work
- be proficient with MS Office applications
- have a Degree in statistics or equivalent
Knowledge of banking concepts would be considered an asset.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach the Bank only by email on email@example.com