The Bank is seeking to recruit an Administrative Officer to join its Corporate Banking Unit.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and satisfy the requirements outlined here, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
We are a leading financial institution and a key player in the Maltese market. Employing a team of more than 180 people, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be required to:
- maintain relationships with clients on the administrative side
- deputise for the Relationship Manager in his/her absence
- promote the Bank’s products and services
- enhance relationships with customers in an endeavour to meet the Bank’s objectives of profitability and business growth
- assume responsibility for incoming approaches from clients
- prepare documentation, including credit proposals, for presentation to a higher level of authority within the Bank
- analyse financial documentation including accounts, projections and business plans for lending purposes and present balanced recommendations.
Competencies and experience
You will be a reliable and trustworthy team player with an aptitude to learn, able to work in a dynamic environment, meticulous and organised in your work. You will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese, with the ability to communicate concisely using a high level of business English.
You must also:
- have a minimum of two years’ banking experience
- hold a diploma/degree in Business Management or Banking & Finance
- have sound knowledge of banking and lending principles
- be able to prioritise, multi-task and work well under pressure
- have strong research and analytical skills
- have excellent knowledge of MS Office tools.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach the Bank only by email on firstname.lastname@example.org